1. Stop drinking before you go to bed! If you drink something 1-2 hours before going to bed, you will wake up at least 2-3 times to go to the bathroom.
3. Keep your electronic things away before you go to sleep. Your brain will be fortified and your rest will be disturbed if you work on your PC before go to bed.
4. You also have to avoid the habit of reading around the evening. Do not bring the books to your bed.
5. Avoid using bright alarm clocks. It will fortify your brain and will make sleeping complicated for you. Better choose an alarm clock having dimmer numbers.
6. Utilize good mattress because your rest will be more comfortable and will keep you sound and fresh.
7. Never eat anything less than 2 hours before going to bed, because the digestion process will keep your body awake.
8. Exercise makes you feel lively and fresh, so practice at least 3h before going to bed.
9. Cold feet will interrupt your sleeping cycle, so make sure you use a heating pad or put on socks to keep them warm.
10. Try going to bed by following a strict schedule – go to the bathroom first, brush your teeth and wash your face, and your body will easily do the rest.
11. Do not drink cappuccino 4 hours before you go to rest. Caffeine makes you feel fresh and fortifies the body. Consume it when you have to stay awake.
12. To avoid sore back and shoulder or neck, adopt the best sleeping position. Avoid sleeping on your back and stomach. Try to sleep on your side.