That ingredient is cayenne pepper. Mr.Christopher claims that using cayenne pepper can save lives by preventing heart attack. Always be sure that you have some around your home as it might save one of your loved ones’ lives.
How to use it?
According to Scoville Heat Units cayenne pepper has at least 90,000 units which is the same as Habanero, African Bird, Thai Chi, Jalapeño, Scotch Bonet and Jamaican Hot Pepper. This spice can be found at a local supermarket or healthy food stores.
When a person is having a heart attack, he/she should be given a teaspoon of cayenne pepper in a glass of water while still conscious in order for this to work.
However, if the person is unconscious putting a few drops of cayenne pepper extract under the tongue will provide results.
The reason why cayenne pepper works this way is because it increases heart rate and blood circulation; it stops bleeding and provides faster recovery after a heart attack.
Many health experts claim that this instant therapy always works.
Cayenne Tincture Recipe
Cayenne pepper is a type of chili pepper. It is a bushy tropical plant. Ground chili is 20times more powerful than regular pepper due to the capsaicin it contains which is a pepper alkaloid. The smaller the pepper, the hotter it is. Always use this kind.
- Cayenne pepper powder
- 1-3 fresh cayenne peppers
- 50% alcohol (you can use vodka)
- 1 l glass bottle
- Put on the gloves
- Put cayenne pepper until it fills ¼ of the bottle. Pour alcohol just so it covers the powder.
- Blend the fresh peppers with some alcohol until you get a mixture with a sauce-like consistency. Pour this mixture in the bottle, and so that ¾ of the bottle is filled.
- Add alcohol until the bottle is full, close it with a tap and shake it several times daily.
- The bottle should be put in a dark place for 2 weeks. Strain the mixture and put the liquid in a dark bottle. If you want a stronger tincture leave the bottle for three months before you strain it.
- Store the tincture in a dark place. It will never spoil.
A conscious person who suffered a heart attack or stroke should be given 5-10 drops of this tincture and again after 5 minutes. The treatment should be repeated until the condition improves.
An unconscious person should be given 1-3 drops under the tongue and CPR should be performed. Repeat after 5 minutes and every 5 minutes until the condition improves.
- Cayenne pepper can be used in the treatment of other health conditions.
- It has antifungal properties; it prevents the occurrence of Phomopsis and Colletotrichum.
- It has positive effects on the digestive system since it stimulates production of gastric juices.
- It is recommended to cancer patients who have been diagnosed with lung cancer and smokers as well due to its anti-cancer properties. The capsaicin cayenne pepper contains prevents development of tumors caused by tobacco.
- Cayenne pepper is very efficient as a treatment for stomach problems, flu, migraines, allergies, redness, obesity, toothache and arthritis.
Cayenne pepper contains 26 different nutrients including calcium, zinc, selenium, magnesium and also Vitamins C and A.
It is a spice that can do miracles for your hearts health; this is why you should always have it around.